While it is possible that the bill will be modified over the years, whether by lawmakers or by the courts, it is important to understand the approaching provisions and what they mean for you. Many people will be affected in areas such as federal income taxes, adjustments in existing health care coverage, access to health care coverage, access to information and requirements of employers.
The topics covered within include:
- How will my Medicare benefits change?
- What happens to my Medicare D coverage?
- How are my income taxes affected?
- What new assistance is available for long-term care?
- How are seniors protected against abuse under health care reform?
- Is there a timeline for when all of these take effect?
- Where can I go for more information?
We hope you find this information valuable and that you will share it with other seniors or professionals who work with seniors.
Blog posting by Society of Certified Senior Advisors